Saturday, March 2, 2019

Robin's Birthday


It's been about a month since I posted a card. We have a lot going on in our household...My hubby retired in December, our FIRST grandbaby (a boy) is due in April, and our daughter is getting married in June!  A VERY exciting and busy time for my family!  I am still card making for family and close friends, just not many for challenges. Today's card is for my childhood best friends birthday!  I just love this image and think she will too!

Image:  Ruby Tidbit Tequila from Bugaboo Stamps
Designer paper:  Doodlebug Designs Hello Sunshine, The Paper Studio glitter, and Bo Bunny Dots
Stickles:  Lime green
Gems: Bella Boutique Bling
Glossy accents

Challenges:

Catch The Bug ATG March Challenge
Stella Says Sketch #704

3 comments:

  1. Fab card, this image and sentiment make me laugh! Thanks for playing along at Catch the Bug.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Brenda, and that is such a fun image. You do have a lot going on, lots of great things. Your friend will love this card. Thanks for joining in the Stella Says Sketch, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Catch the Bug Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete