Friday, September 26, 2014

Duff's 40th Birthday



I made this card using Bugaboo's Gus Birthday Over the Hill and the layout is Stella Says Sketch 215.  I colored him with copics and used glossy accents for his glasses.  The black dps are from the Paper Studio Black & White paper pack, the red, black, & gray are from my stash, and Candy Stripe Bakers Twine.  I made the 40's border on my Cameo by welding the numbers together and cutting out with an offset for the background.  

Challenges:

Catch the Bug - Stella Says Sketch 215
Catch the Bug Bingo (Make your own Embellie-40's border, Bugaboo image & twine)
Inky Chicks Anything Goes
Let's Craft and Create Anything Goes
Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge Anything goes or Spots or Dots
V's Sweet Ideas Circles and Dots

2 comments:

  1. Can't help but love Gus even though he's always grumpy. Your welded 40's is GREAT. I'll have to remember that...except it will have to be 50 for a few friends....haha Anyhow....great man card...something I don't do enough of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyte card! I love Gus. Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's challenge.

    ReplyDelete