Friday, January 2, 2015

QKR Stampede #120 Anything Goes


WOW hard to believe it 2015 already and time for another challenge at QKR Stampede!  This week is anything goes.  I used image # 23606 Mouse and Clock for my card and Mojo Monday Challenge #378 for the layout.  I colored him with Copics, cut out with SB large oval die, Paper Studios clock embossing folder, Tim Holtz walnut distressing ink, glitter papers from Recollections, black w/white stars from The Paper Studios and black from my stash.  I also used gelly roll pen in clear star.

Challenges:
Mojo Monday Challenge #378
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - ATG
613 Avenue Create #104 -ATG
TTCRD - ATG Dec 30-Jan 5
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - ATG Clean and Simple


6 comments:

  1. Totally adorable!!! Love those shiny papers. I must get back into card making now that the holidays are calm and over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS card, love the way you've added glitter on the clock to match the background paper. Thanks for joining us on TTCRD
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sparkle and cute image! Great interpretation of the Mojo Monday sketch, too. Thanks for playing in our neighborhood @ 613 Avenue Create, where anything goes this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Brenda! You are the challenge winner at Through The Craft Room Door. Please contact me at ttcrd1@gmail.com as soon as possible!
    (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sparkling creation! I love interpretation of sketch!
    Thanks for playing at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge and good luck.
    Ileanaxx


    ReplyDelete