Friday, March 20, 2015

QKR Stampede Challenge #131 "Think Spring"


WOW, another week has gone by and here it is time for another QKR Stampede Challenge!  This week we are "Thinking Spring"...and who isn't ready for SPRING?!?!  The image I chose is #7703 Bug Hugs.  I colored her with copics, cut out with SB large circles, and matted with large scalloped circles.  The yellow chevron paper is by Recollections, ladybug DP is a feebie by Shery K Designs, and black cs from my stash.  The flower is from Michael's and colored with copics, black ribbon, googly eyes, and ladybug brad from my stash.

I hope you have time to stop by QKR's blog to see the FABULOUS creations from my DT Sisters and are inspired to join our challenge!  If you use a QKR image you could possibly win 3 more images or any other image you could win 2 QKR images.

Challenges:

Mojo Monday #389
Whimsie Doodles March Challenge - Putting a Spring in your Step



No comments:

Post a Comment