Wednesday, February 17, 2016

What's New Chickie


I know we just had Valentine's Day, but I need to get busy on my Easter cards...I have 12 to make!  I am following the sketch challenge over at From The Heart and I am using Birdbrain Egg Painting for my image.  I colored them with copics, lavender stickles for her eyeshadow, clear wink of stella on the the egg, and gold wink of stella for the paint can.  I cut out the image with Lawn Fawn large stitched rectangle die, sentiment is from Doodle Pantry's Triple Chick collection ( I couldn't find it in their store for a link), cut out with Stampin' Up punches, and hand cut banners.  Polka dot paper from my stash, yellow and green scraps by Bo Bunny, and purple cs from my stash.

Challenges:

613 Avenue Create Challenge #163 - ATG
Brown Sugar Challenge #185 - Favorite Color Combo
Craftin Desert Divas Nature's Wonder Linky Party Week 1
Crafting From The Heart Challenge #99 - ATG
Hiding In My Craft Room #238 - Super Scraps Saturday
Inspiration Destination Challenge #73 - ATG 
i {heart} Card Sketch #139













Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Wonderful Wednesday Challenge
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #265 - ATG
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge #117 - ATG
Through The Craft Room Door Feb 16-22 Challenge - ATG

16 comments:

  1. Oh Brenda is this ever CUTE!!! Love the bright colors and fun design. Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, love the bright colors!! Thanks for joining our WW challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. He! he! Toooo cute! I LOve your colours Brenda..FABulous take on the sketch.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun Easter card, such cute images. Thank you for sharing with us in our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again soon. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with those fun little guys. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Hope to see you back soon.
    Cheers,
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very cute card design. Love the details, colors, and cute digi. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
    Huggies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really fun Easter card :) I love all the bright colours you've used. Thank you for joining in the fun at FTHS
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab Easter card, love that image :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 117 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card!! So fun! Thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute image! I love your color and background choices; the banners are such a great touch! Thanks for sharing at TTCRD.
    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't normally make Easter cards, but I feel a bit guilty not being able to send Christmas cards to everyone last year, so making up for that come Easter. This is my style of image too. Love coming over here to find inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super colours - I too have been thinking of Easter cards!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!
    Susan
    DT for Crafting from the Heart!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love this fun and colorful card! Awesome job! I'm glad you could join Craftin Desert Divas' Nature's Wonders Linky party! Have an amazing week!
    -CDD DT Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this!! Great job on the coloring!
    Thanks for playing along with our "NATURE's WONDER" challenge over at Craftin' Desert Divas!!
    Hugs, Lisa CDD DT MEMBER

    ReplyDelete