Friday, October 27, 2017

QKR Stampede Challenge #267 - ATG w/twist Halloween

Our challenge this week at QKR Stampede is Halloween or ATG.  I chose RIP (#14313), which I made a mask to sponge in the night sky (my first time doing!), then colored my image with copics, and clear star gelly roll pen for the cobweb.  I'm very please with how the sky turned out!  I used stormy sky, concord grape, and black soot distress ink.  I cut the ghosts out of vellum on my Cameo, stamped their faces with Peachy Keen Basic Paper Doll Face stamp, and embossed with Zing black embossing powder.

Stop by QKR Stampede's challenge blog to see the SPOOK-TACULAR cards my DT sisters have made and join our fabulous challenge!  The prize for winning is 2 digital images of your choice, but if you use a QKR image you will win 3 digital images of your choice!  Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

  1. Great job on that inked background! It adds that 'special something' to this spooky scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABulous night sky Brenda and I love your vellum ghosts..spooky and fun.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours on your sky Brenda, fabulous fun card....I have candy.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, I love the vellum ghosts. You did a great job on the night time sky.

    ReplyDelete