Friday, January 24, 2020

Alekzandr's 1st Valentine Card

OMGoodness my last post was in July!  I have been making cards, just haven't taken the time to post them.  This card is for my precious grandson who is 9 1/2 months old already!  We are going to visit him (and his parents) this weekend.  They live 3 hours from us, so we only get to see him about every 3 weeks and I hate it!  We did get to have lunch with them a couple weeks ago and this is one of the MANY pictures we took!

Image:  Bugaboo Foxy (couldn't find in the store)
DP:  Etsy  MilachiDigitals (most are 60% off at this time)
Cardstock:  The Paper Studio
Sentiment:  Printed and cut out on Silhouette Cameo
Ribbon:  From my stash and colored with Copics to match
Wink of Stella:  Clear (on Heart)
Glossy Accents on eyes


Challenges:







2 comments:

  1. Your card is just adorable. LOVE THE FOX! Brenda he is growing so fast! Just love the pictures of you with him because you all have the BIGGEST smiles which demonstrates the love that you have. Seeing him every 3 weeks is better than 2 times a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete