Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Hubby's Christmas Card


Today's card is for Catch The Bug Christmas in July Day 2 Challenge.  I am a couple days behind in their challenges, but that is ok.  I LOVED this image when I saw it and thought it would be PERFECT for my hubby!  I have THE WORST time EVER doing hair!  I was trying to copy my hair color, but I'm trying to go gray and I just couldn't make JJ's hair look good!  Anyhow, I think hubby will get a chuckle out of her:)



DP:  Argyle-Recollections Bright Christmas 6x6 pad
         Polk a Dots-Recollection Christmas
         Green & Red Glitter-The Paper Studio Christmas Glitter pad
Trim:  Holiday Metallic Ribbon from Michael's
Die:  Lawn Fawn large stitched rectangle 
Stickles:  Star Dust & Yellow
Wink of Stella Clear on stocks and headband
Glossy Accents on Eye glasses and drink glass

Challenges:





6 comments:

  1. Brenda this is so fun. Great image, stitching and papers. So glad that you were able to join in the Catch the Bug Christmas in July Sketch Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you husband gets a kick out of this fun and cute card! Beautiful coloring too. Fun sentiment too. Thanks for joining us for the Christmas Crazy celebration at Catch the Bug for Bugaboo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hubby is going to love this card. Personally, I think you did a fabulous job with JJ's hair. Thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug Christmas In July event. Bonnie GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda, this is just darling! I love your colors and your coloring! Thanks for joining in this week for our Christmas in July festivities at Catch the Bug. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love those papers and JJ is a winner!
    Thank you for joining in the fun in our Christmas in July at Catch the Bug!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun and festive card. Love it :-)
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Dies R Us. We hope to see you again next time. Have a wonderful day, and stay safe and well.
    ♥ Lena ~ DT
    Dies R Us
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete