Thursday, September 3, 2020

Chase's Birthday

 

Today's card is for our son-in-law's birthday.  He loves to fish in his spare time, so I thought this would be perfect for him!  My inspiration came from my sweet friend Lisa's card that can be found here.  

Image:  Stampin' Up By The Tide stamp set
DP:  Tim Holtz Destinations, Best Creations Barbeque, We R Memory Keepers
Cardstock:  Stash
Dies:  SB large oval, Daily Bread stitched ovals
Sentiment:  It's your birthday computer generated, Don't try to worm made on Silhouette Mint
Stash:  Twine and button
Distress Ink:  Rusty Hinge
Fish hook:  Cut out on Silhouette
Fish "net":  From a bag of oranges


1 comment:

  1. Brenda I just love the net with the card and from oranges you are so clever! Your SIL will just go crazy for your card. Thanks for getting inspiration from me. Be careful since I am in a snarky sassy mood lately, lol.

    ReplyDelete