Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Christmas In July Day 5


I'm back today for day 5 of Catch The Bug's Christmas in July Challenge.  My inspiration came from Pia's card with the Ho Ho Ho's and Dee's Designs with the "who needs snow?"  I designed everything in Silhouette Studio and then printed it out to color Santa.  I'm very pleased with how it turned out!

DP: Tropical Vacation digital paper by JLaurieStudio on Etsy (I have used the papers from this set several times)
Card Stock:  The Paper Studio
Puffy Velvet Fabric Marker for Santa's beard
Fun Flock and Flower Soft mixture for the fur trim
Sea Shells from my stash
Sentiment designed in Silhouette Studio and printed

Challenge:

6 comments:

  1. This turned out great!! Thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug Christmas In July event. Bonnie GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! This is how I know Christmas!
    Thank you for joining in the fun in our Christmas in July at Catch the Bug!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this scene- I am with you- to heck with the snow! LOL Love the textured beard! Thanks for joining in the Bugaboo/Catch the Bug Christmas in July celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great beach Santa...I am so used to having the cold weather for Christmas...I couldn't do a catcus and beach theme...sorry. I NEED SNOW for Christmas!!! Great card for those beach lovers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how cool I was a source of inspiration for your card! I prefer your card to mine, I think it’s such a wonderful beach scene, super sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete