Friday, July 24, 2020

Christmas In July Day 7


I made it back for day 7 of the Christmas in July challenge at Catch The Bug!  Today's challenge is color themed.  I used the Friday freebie and think I will give this card to one of our great nieces.  I have enjoyed participating in the challenges this week...I entered 4 of them!



DP:  Ornaments  Recollections Jolly Holiday 6x6 pad, striped The Paper Studio Four Seasons
CS:  Stash
Dies:  Lawn Fawn large stitched squares, Cottage Cutz Merry Christmas
Mixture of Fun flock/flower soft/glitter on hat fur
Clear Wink of Stella on the gifts
Stickles:  Diamond on gift with dots
Layout:  Stella Says Sketch #182 (I rotated the sketch)

Challenges:


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch The Bug Christmas In July challenges. Bonnie GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card with that lovely freebie and you used all colors!
    Thanks for playing with Day 7 of the CIJ event at Catch the Bug.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the bright ornaments paper!
    Thank you for joining in the fun in our Christmas in July at Catch the Bug and Stella Says Sketch for July!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your projects for our 10h Annual CIJ Event! Thanks so much for taking the time to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brenda, love your coloring and papers. Great look on the fur. Glad that you got a chance to play along with some of the challenges.

    ReplyDelete