Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Karleigh's Birthday

 

What a struggle to get my card on here!  I couldn't get it to insert, so I had to copy and paste...which surprised me it worked!  I guess I should have known I'd have issues when my copic E000 made a mess of her face!  It is out of ink, but the few places I've looked for a refill are out of stock...UGGHHH!  I guess I will just buy a new marker.  Anyhow, this card is for my nieces 18th birthday.  She is a short skinny thing and this image is PERFECT for her!  I imported Bugaboo's Girl Side Peeker image into Silhouette Studio, added different fills to make my scene, typed the sentiment, and then printed her out to color!  The layout is for Stella Says Sketch #813.


Challenge:

Stella Says Sketch #813




1 comment:

  1. Brenda so sorry that you had issues with your Copic marker. Your card is too cute, and I'm sure that your niece will love it. They are coming out with "new" Copic refills so they have stopped sending out replacement inks....well how do they think we are supposed to survive until the new ones arrive???? I personally think it's ridiculous because now there is a shortage of markers, and people are hoarder them like toilet paper, lol.

    ReplyDelete