Friday, August 2, 2013

30th Anniversary



I made this card for my husband for our 30th wedding anniversary.  We are celebrating with a trip to Hawaii in October.  I thought this free image from Beyond the Fringe call Tiki-time was appropriate! I colored the image with Copic Markers, used glossy accents on the drinks, colored the pearls with Copics ( Pearl is for 30th anniversary), twine from my stash and a sand dollar charm.  The papers are all Bo Bunny.

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Catch the Bug Challenge Blog Photo Inspiration
Sassy Studio Designs - Vacation or Travel Theme
Creative Belli - Summer
Pollycraft Challenges - Fun In The Sun
Can You Digi It - Holiday Hullaballo (Summer Holiday)

You can find the image here:  http://beyondthefringecrafts.blogspot.com/2011/07/tiki-time.html

3 comments:

  1. Brenda, love the colors and that charm is perfect. Congrats on the 30th Anniversary. Thanx for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs.
    the lil brother
    Greg T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun image! Great coloring! Thanks for joining us at CYDI! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. It makes me wish I could go outside and enjoy a drink.

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen, C.Y.D.I. DT

    ReplyDelete