Saturday, August 17, 2013

Texas Sized Birthday



I made this card for my SIL for her birthday.  This is a freebie from Doodle Pantry and I chose to use the colored version.  The solid blue paper is from my stash and the star paper is from Carolee's Creations (not sure the name of the paper). I cut the Texas shape on my Silhouette, used Candy Stripe baker's twine, added Star Dust stickles to the stars and a star charm from Hobby Lobby.

Here is the link to Doodle Pantry freebies https://doodlepantry.com/shop/freebies.html

Challenge:

Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 37



1 comment:

  1. I think the sentiment makes for such a perfect birthday wish, can't get much bigger than Texas I hear :O)! Love your card and how you used the twine. Thanks for joining us at the DPDC#37!

    ReplyDelete