Monday, April 6, 2015

Amy's Birthday Card







I made this card for my Best Friend's birthday...the image is Scarlette Cafe from Bugaboo Stamps!  The layout is Sugar Sketch Challenge #23.  I colored her with copics, used stickles in frosted lace on the margaritas, and green gem from my stash.  Papers are Take Note from Doodlebug Designs and blue cs from my stash.  The margarita glass was cut out with vellum on my Silhouette, colored with copics, and bow is teal jute from Hobby Lobby. 

Challenges:

613 Avenue Create Challenge #118 - ATG
Catch The Bug Challenge - ATG
Crafting Desert Divas: Craft It Up & Link It Up -ATG
Hiding In My Craft Room #194 - Think SpringSugar Pea Designs Sugar Sketch #23

6 comments:

  1. Wowzeeer! I LOving your colours Brenda..A FAB image and a FAB glass! I didn't know you could cut vellum with your Silhouette!
    Great take on the sketch.
    LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is adorable, Brenda! Love the bright colors and fun margarita glass embellishment. Thanks so much for joining the April Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Very cheery and happy, as a B'day card should be! And, of course, one can never go wrong with a Bugaboo Image. Nicely colored and presented. Thanks for slipping this under our door here at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us for the ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps’ Catch the Bug blog this week. I’m holding thumbs that you are one of the lucky winners! Please join us again soon.
    Love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Cute! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo Stamps We hope you will join us again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is some of my FAVORITE paper!!
    Thank you for playing along with us this week for the The Anything Goes Bug Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Don’t forget to check out The Bug Blog for our new releases and Friday Freebie this week!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete