Friday, April 24, 2015

QKR Stampede Challenge # 136 "Make a Guy Card"

Here it is the LAST Friday in April and time for another challenge at QKR Stampede!  This week is "Make a Guy Card" and I chose image # 16507 "Upset Golfer".  Isn't he the CUTEST...I'm sure my hubby and son have felt like this a time or two golfing!  I colored him with copics, paper pieced his hat and pants with paper from my stash, and cut him out in Silhouette Studio.  The golf time putting green is a cut file from Silhouette, clouds are a cut file from Birds Cards, handmade golf ball, and sentiment one I found online.  Green cs by The Paper Studio, powder blue dot from Bo Bunny, orange, silver and white cs from my stash.  Clouds are sponged with bashful blue ink from Stampin Up!

Stop by QKR Stampede's challenge blog for some AWESOME inspiration from my DT sisters and join our fabulous challenge!  The prize for winning is 2 digital images of your choice, but if you use a QKR image you will win 3 digital images of your choice!  Hope to see you there!!

Challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge #143 - ATG
Polkadoodles Challenge Week 17 - ATG
Sister Act Card Challenge #103 - ATG


5 comments:

  1. Fun card, love the cute scene...Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I've been busy and under the weather but I thought I had left a comment because i LOVE LOVE LOVE this card and must case today for the challenge and for a friend's birthday this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - thanks for joining us for our Anything but Square Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Saw it over at Cre8ive Cindy's Manly Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great male card, I saw it on Manly Monday too.

    ReplyDelete