Friday, October 14, 2016

QKR Stampede Challenge #213 - Pumpkins


Can you believe it's the middle of October already?  This year has really flown by fast!  It's also time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede!  This week is pumpkins and I chose image #12912 Halloween Fun.  I imported the image into Silhouette Studio to print and cut and then I colored them with copics.  I cut the circle burst on my Cameo (it was a free file from somewhere...maybe Birds Cards?), Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Halloween Sentiments that I heat embossed with white powder.

Stop by QKR Stampede's challenge blog to see the AWESOME cards my DT sisters have made and join our fabulous challenge!  The prize for winning is 2 digital images of your choice, but if you use a QKR image you will win 3 digital images of your choice!  Hope to see you there!

Challenges:

613 Avenue Create Challenge # 190 - ATG
Crafting From The Heart Challenge #131 - ATG
Inspiration Destination Challenge #107 - ATG
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #299 - ATG
Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge #40 - ATG
Through The Craft Room Door Challenge Oct 11 - ATG




8 comments:

  1. Ok. I'm loving this card. I saw card on challenge but not your blog. It must have just gone live. Casing of some sort is in order. You captured the moment. Well I can't case for the challenge. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card.
    Thanks for joining us over at Penny's for our Anything Goes Challenge.
    Jean Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheery and bright card Brenda, love it. I love the die and I am sure I have one among my stash similar...looks awesome. xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a really eyecatching CAS design. The image, the cut out sun, nothing else, but it still feels like there's lots to look at. I like cards that give me that impression. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card love the sun background. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenges
    Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun design with fun images! LOve your colours.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fun Halloween card, such a fabulous design.
    Thank you for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely Brenda. I love the colours you have chosen and the black background really makes them pop
    Thanks for visiting at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete