Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Pete's Birthday Card



It's been a couple weeks since I have posted a card or visited your blogs.  I am kinda taking a break from blogging and card making (only making the necessary ones for family).  We also adopted 2 kitties a month ago.  They are outside kitties and were semi feral, so I've been trying to tame them.  They are coming around and let me pet and scratch them on THEIR terms!  They are SO FUN to watch play!

On to my card...My brother's birthday is tomorrow and he is a huge NASCAR fan.   My inspiration was one I saw on Pinterest!  I bought race car box card file from the Silhouette Store and cut out on my Cameo.  The gears is a stamp I made on my Silhouette Mint using Steampunk Cogs file and different colors of ink.  The checkerboard paper I Googled and the cardstock is from my stash.  The sentiment was computer generated.


Cali is on the left and Trixi is on the right!

Challenges:

16 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you Brenda and your cute little kitties, I'm sure they will love living with you and become your best friends..I love your fabulous box card..fantastic.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is just gorgeous, so lovely and fabulous colours added.I have been away so just trying to play catch up...cute kitties.x
    [aussie aNNie blog]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your brother is going to be over the moon for this box card! It's amazing! Love it a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Box card! Thanks for joining Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge, and good luck :)

    Siv - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling! Love the colors and what a nice surprise for your brother!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brenda, your pop up box card is wonderful. I have a hard time keeping up with working. Take time for yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these pop up boxes they always make a great impact.
    Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to be late with this comment, do hope you will join us again at CraftyCatz this week, your pop up box is amazing..x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful project Brenda.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge and i hope to see you agian.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your box card is cute. I love the race cars and the sentiment.

    Cute kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who doesn't love a box card - great work! Thank you for playing along at Brown Sugar Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your box card!!! its fantastic!!!! A Wonderful creation and a wonderful design!!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    Cicci With the Pen {welcome to visit and follow my blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Phantastisch!
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card:)Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge:)Ines DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Col masculine pop up box! Lucky you having these two adorable kittens, I love cats.

    ReplyDelete