Saturday, March 16, 2019

Alekzandr's 1st Easter


Our 1st grandchild is due by the 12th of April, so of course he has to have a 1st Easter card!  My daughter and I spent last weekend with them (they live 3 hours from us) and had a fabulous time!  My daughter took some gorgeous maternity pictures of them, Monday we toured the hospital maternity ward, and that afternoon we went to her sonogram appointment!  What an AWESOME experience that was!  I can hardly wait to meet him!

Image:  Sliekje Easter Digi
Layout:  Mojo Monday Sketch 511
Dies:  Stamps of Life large stitched circle and SB large scalloped circle
DP:  Stripes from American Crafts, Bunny and Chicks from Doodlebug Designs bunnyville
CS:  Craft Smith Blues
Clear Wink of Stella on the bee's wings
Sentiment:  Computer generated

Challenge:


Mojo Monday Sketch 511

3 comments:

  1. Brenda, this is adorable. That will be exciting for you. I have a prediction that this grandbaby is going to be spoiled, lol. That's the way it should be, but with you as a Grandma he doesn't have an option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing like a grandson! I adore mine! And spoiling them is so much fun!! Your daughter will treasure this Easter card! Congratulations!! Your life will never be the same !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just darling. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday.

    ReplyDelete