Sunday, March 3, 2019

Becky & Chase's Easter


WOW 2 days in a row I'm posting cards!  I need to get all the cards done I can in the next few weeks before Alekzandr (our grandson) gets here!  So I'm in Easter mode!  This will be for my daughter and her fiance.

Image: Bunny Love by Meljens Designs (couldn't find a link for it)
Dies:  Stamps of Life stitched circle and SB large scalloped
DP:  American Crafts Truly Spring stripe, Doodlebug Designs Bunnyville flowers
CS:  Bazzill snapdragon
Stickles:  Stardust
Ribbon:  Ribbon Boutique (Colored with copics)

Challenges:


Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 Sketch #154

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just adorable, Brenda! I love everything about it from the awesome coloring to the gorgeous papers! That yellow ribbon just ties it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, this is adorable. Those bunnies are just too cute.

    ReplyDelete